
Denim skirt, Lulu's - $42.00


Hacienda Dress in Daytime, Modcloth, $64.99

Potluck Picnic Dress, Modcloth, $47.99

Simply Seurat Dress, Modcloth, $79.99

Lovely at the Luau Dress, Modcloth, $102.99

Grass Is Always Greener dress, Modcloth, $49.99

Brothers Grimm Dress, Modcloth, $49.99

Stella's Dress, Modcloth, $47.99

I am seriously in LOVE with this... Teal the Show Dress, Modcloth, $74.99


Lovely at the Luau Dress, Modcloth, $102.99

Grass Is Always Greener dress, Modcloth, $49.99

Brothers Grimm Dress, Modcloth, $49.99

Stella's Dress, Modcloth, $47.99

I am seriously in LOVE with this... Teal the Show Dress, Modcloth, $74.99


Summer in the City Romper, Modcloth, $39.99


C is for Change coinpurse, Modcloth, $7.99

How the West Was Cute Belt, Modcloth, $14.99

Tie the Knot Bracelet, Modcloth, $12.99

Magic Mushroom Massager (!!), Modcloth, $14.99
(it's actually 2" tall/3.5" wide... so cute)
And not on the wishlist but wanting to share...

Ruched V-Neck Top, Forever 21, $4.80
I have this in yellow, pink, purple, seafoam, and black. It's pretty much my favorite t-shirt ever.
I have this in yellow, pink, purple, seafoam, and black. It's pretty much my favorite t-shirt ever.




No comments:
Post a Comment